1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
"write about me"
and I told her
"break my heart first"
I need a hug or 6 shots of vodka
hey dont be a dick to people who work in mcdonalds or clean toilets or empty bins or sweep streets or put your food through the till in the supermarket because u know what they go home to their family every night too and they are just as valid as you theyre doing these shitty jobs which means you dont have to do them so be fucking nice